French Toast? Yes, please!
Organic Artisan Bread French Toast
Serves: 2-4 (depends on how hungry you are!!)
Time: 15 minutes
1 Boule of The Original Artisan Organic Bread Boule
3/4 cup of organic milk
1 tsp of organic cinnamon
1/2 tsp of pure vanilla
Butter or oil for cooking
1. Mix wet ingredients together. Beat eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla together. Place in shallow dish with a lip.
2. Cut bread into 1/2 inch pieces.
3. Heat skillet, griddle or flat pan to medium-high (The one you use for pancakes.)
4. Dip/soak bread in wet mixture one at a time. Allow to sit for bit for the bread to absorb some of the liquid. Flip the bread to do the same on the other side.
5. Use a fork to pick up the bread and place on hot griddle. Allow to cook until golden brown (about a minute) and flip over to cook other side. Repeat for remaining bread.
6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar! Serve with butter and maple syrup.
ENJOY! Because this is pure deliciousness!
I would love to see how yours turned out! Take a pic and share it @studibmn19 on instagram or facebook!