French Toast? Yes, please!
Organic Artisan Bread French Toast
Serves: 2-4 (depends on how hungry you are!!)
Time: 15 minutes
1 Boule of The Original Artisan Organic Bread Boule
3/4 cup of organic milk
1 tsp of organic cinnamon
1/2 tsp of pure vanilla
Butter or oil for cooking
1. Mix wet ingredients together. Beat eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla together. Place in shallow dish with a lip.
2. Cut bread into 1/2 inch pieces.
3. Heat skillet, griddle or flat pan to medium-high (The one you use for pancakes.)
4. Dip/soak bread in wet mixture one at a time. Allow to sit for bit for the bread to absorb some of the liquid. Flip the bread to do the same on the other side.
5. Use a fork to pick up the bread and place on hot griddle. Allow to cook until golden brown (about a minute) and flip over to cook other side. Repeat for remaining bread.
6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar! Serve with butter and maple syrup.
ENJOY! Because this is pure deliciousness!
I would love to see how yours turned out! Take a pic and share it @studibmn19 on instagram or facebook!
OMG….your GF garlic rosemary artisan bread is soooooo good and deliciously chewy. Absolutely love it. The GF blueberry scones are pretty darn good too. Thank you so much.
Please reserve 2 breads, both gluten free; regular loaf and a rosemary garlic loaf for Aug 14, 2021.
Hi, I saw your info on the MCA mom’s page. Do you make birthday cakes?