In this 2 hour workshop you will be immersed into the mysterious world of sourdough bread baking. We will discuss caring, feeding/discarding a sourdough starter. We will make the sourdough dough. Form and shape sourdough loaf...and finally bake a sourdough loaf.
You will take home a loaf of sourdough and an active sourdough starter.
Upcoming Youth/Adult Class:
- Saturday January 20 10:00am -12:00pm
- Saturday February 17 10:00am -12:00pm
- Saturday March 16 10:00am -12:00pm
- Saturday April 20 10:00am -12:00pm
- Saturday May 11 10:00am -12:00pm
Max # participants: 8
Private parties, small groups and individual classes are available. Contact Sandra 612-250-0084 / email@example.com